domingo, 26 de fevereiro de 2012

Do Blog Caitlin Wilson design - CUPCAKE LIGHTS


I had some cute mini cupcake liners so I decided to put them to good use and made some quick decor for the shower in just a few minutes.  I'm always sad when we take down the Christmas lights- so these are a fun way to have lights around the house all year.  





It looks darling on a fireplace mantle (although I don't have one) or outside on a deck. I love that this DIY can be changed for any party theme- white for wedding showers, bright & patterned for kids parties, pink and red for Valentine's Day, black & white for a grown up party, etc. 


Some people say to cut a little slit in the liner, but I didn't.  I just punched them through- piece of cake:)
I'm going to keep these up for awhile and start collecting cute liners for every holiday! 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário